The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition PC Game Download
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition PC Game is is an open world action role-playing video game. This game was developed by Bethesda Game Studios. The publisher of this game was Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth main installment in The Elder Scrolls series. The game was made for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Game released on on November 11, 2011 worldwide.
The game is set two hundred years after the events of Oblivion, and takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim. On the length of the match, the player completes quests and develops the character by improving skills. The game continues the open world tradition of its own predecessors by allowing the player to dismiss or postpone the primary storyline forever, and also to travel anywhere in the game world anytime.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition PC Game is an action role-playing game, playable from either a first or third-person viewpoint. The player may roam over the land of Skyrim, which is an open world environment composed of wilderness expanses, dungeons, cities, towns, forts and villages. Players may browse the game world more immediately by riding horses, or by utilizing a fast-travel system which allows them to warp to formerly discovered locations. After the primary phase of the quest is concluded the game’s major quest dismissed or could be completed at the player’s setting. Nevertheless, the primary storyline being at least partially finished is relied on by some quests. Non-player characters (NPCs) populate the world and could be interacted with in several ways; the player may engage them in dialog, marry an eligible NPC, kill them, or take part in a nonlethal “brawl”. As in preceding The Elder Scrolls games, killing NPCs that are particular can make some quests or items unobtainable.
Some NPCs can’t be killed. If observed, crimes like theft and homicide accrue the player a bounty, which is tracked individually in each of Skyrim’s nine holds. Should a guard stops the player, they may wipe their bounty with gold or jail time, or may resist arrest that’ll activate an aggressive pursuit. NPCs may allocate the player added side-quests, plus some side-quests have corrected based on nearby dungeons that the player has yet to explore. Some NPCs who hired or are befriended by the player may act as companies, who help them in fight and will follow the player. Each of the factions has an associated quest path to progress through. Town and each city in the game world has jobs that the player can engage in, such as for instance farming.
Other Search Terms
You can also find this game The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special edition PC Game Free Download, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Free download full version for pc, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Download free full version, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Direct download link keywords.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Pc Game System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- CPU Speed: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM – NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT & ATI Radeon X1800.
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 6 GB
- Download the iso from download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded iso file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also mount iso via daemon tools.
- Once mounted or extracted, Double click on the “Setup.exe” to install the game.
- Once installed, open the folder named “Codex” and copy all 5 files there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Skyrim V Special Edition” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via file named “Skyrim SE.exe”.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim PC Game Free Download
File Size: 11 GB