Grand Theft Auto IV Download for PC Complete Edition Game with DLCs
GTA IV download for PC aka Grand Theft Auto IV is an open world battle-adventure video game formed by Rockstar North and released by Rockstar Games. It was published on 29 April 2008 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles and on 2 December 2008 on top of Microsoft Windows. It is the eleventh label in the Grand Theft Auto sequence, and the first major entry since 2004’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Put the fictional Liberty City (featured on New York City), the single-player story goes after a war veteran, Niko Bellic and his effort to escape his past at the same time as under pressure from loan sharks and mob bosses. This game has open world design which lets players freely roam Liberty City, consisting of three main islands in this city. The next release of this series is also out and is called the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V.
GTA IV for PC is played from a third-person viewpoint and its world is navigated on-foot or via vehicle. All the way through the single-player mode, players play as Niko Bellic. An online multiplayer form is built-in with the game, allow up to 32 players to connect in both co-operative and gung-ho gameplay in an amusement of the single-player setting. This game has two expansion packs that were later released for the game, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, which together features the latest plots that are consistent with the main Grand Theft Auto IV game storyline, and goes after new protagonists.
Enlargement began soon gone the release of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and was mutual between many of Rockstar’s studios international. The games introduce a shift to a more sensible and detailed style and quality for the series. Nothing like previous entries, Grand Theft Auto IV Download had no strong cinematic authority, as the team attempts an original move toward to the story. As part of investigating for the open world, the developers conduct field research in the region of New York throughout development and capture footage for the drawing team.
GTA 4 PC Gameplay
Grand Theft Auto IV Full Game is a battle adventure game played from a third-person viewpoint. Player’s whole mission—the linear state with set objectives—to development through the story. It is potential to have several on the go missions running at one time, as a few missions have the need of players to remain for further instructions or incidents. External of missions, players can generously roam the game’s open world and have the capability to complete not obligatory side missions. Cool, calm and collected of the fictional city of Liberty City, the whole world of Grand Theft Auto IV Pc Game is larger in the region than earlier entries in the sequence. At the start of the game, players can only discover the first island–unruffled of Dukes and Broker–with all other islands unlock as the story progresses.
In the GTA 4 Pc Game Free, Players use encounter attacks, firearms and likely to explode to fight enemies, and may jump, swim, run or use vehicles to find the way the game’s world. There is a first-person standpoint choice when using vehicles. In the contest, auto-aim, and a cover classification can be used as support against enemies. Should players obtain damage; their health meter can be entirely regenerated using numerous techniques, such as eating, medical kits, or calling for paramedics. If players hand over crimes while playing, the game’s law enforcement agencies may be active in response as indicated by a “wanted” indicator in the head-up display in HUD. On the meter, the displayed stars point out the current wanted level (for instance, at the maximum six-star level, the attempt by law enforcement to put out of action players become very destructive). Law enforcement officers in GTA 4 Game for PC will hunt for players who leave the sought after vicinity. The wanted indicator enters a cool down mode and ultimately recedes when players are out of sight from the officers’ line of sight.
GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game Requirements:
- Central Processor Unit: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- CPU Speed required: 1.8 GHz
- RAM Required: 1 GB for Windows XP, 1.5 GB for Windows Vista
- Operating System: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1, XP – Service Pack 3, Windows 7, 8.1
- Video Card required: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
- Sound Card required: Yes
- Free Disk Space required: 16 GB
GTA IV Pc Game ScreenShots
How to Install GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game?
- Download all the parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here“. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once Mounted or Extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PROPHET” and then “GTAIV” copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Grand Theft Auto IV” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
This Setup Includes:
- Grand Theft Auto IV v126.96.36.199.
- Episodes from Liberty City DLC v188.8.131.52.
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Complete Edition IV Pc Game Free Download
File Size: 19.6 GB