Grand Theft Auto IV Download for PC Complete Edition Game with DLCs
GTA IV download for PC, aka Grand Theft Auto IV, is an open-world battle-adventure video game formed by Rockstar North and released by Rockstar Games. It was published on 29 April 2008 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles and on 2 December 2008 on top of Microsoft Windows. It is the eleventh label in the Grand Theft Auto sequence and the first primary entry since 2004’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Put the fictional Liberty City (featured on New York City); the single-player story goes after a war veteran, Niko Bellic, and his effort to escape his past the same time under pressure from loan sharks and mob bosses. This game has open world design which lets players freely roam Liberty City, consisting of three main islands in this city. The next release of this series is also out and is called Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V.
GTA IV for PC is played from a third-person viewpoint, and its world is navigated on foot or via vehicle. Through the single-player mode, players play as Niko Bellic. An online multiplayer form is built-in with the game, allowing up to 32 players to connect in both cooperative and gung-ho gameplay in the amusement of the single-player setting. This game has two expansion packs that were later released for the game, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, which together features the latest plots that are consistent with the main Grand Theft Auto IV game storyline, and goes after new protagonists.
Enlargement began soon gone the release of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and was mutual between many of Rockstar’s international studios. The games introduce a shift to a more realistic and detailed style and quality for the series. Nothing like previous entries, Grand Theft Auto IV Download had no solid cinematic authority as the team attempted an original move toward the story. As part of investigating the open world, the developers conduct field research in the region of New York throughout development and capture footage for the drawing team.
GTA 4 PC Gameplay:
Grand Theft Auto IV Full Game is a battle adventure game played from a third-person viewpoint. The Player’s whole mission—the linear state with set objectives—is to develop through the story. It can potentially run several on-the-go missions simultaneously, as a few tasks require players to remain for further instructions or incidents. External of missions, players can generously roam the game’s open world and have the capability to complete not obligatory side missions. Cool, calm, and collected in the fictional city of Liberty City, the whole world of Grand Theft Auto IV Pc Game is more significant in the region than in earlier entries in the sequence. At the start of the game, players can only discover the first island–unruffled of Dukes and Broker–with all other islands unlocked as the story progresses.
In the GTA 4 Pc Game Free, Players use encounter attacks and firearms and are likely to explode to fight enemies, and may jump, swim, run or use vehicles to find the way to the game’s world. There is a first-person standpoint choice when using vehicles. In the contest, auto-aim and a cover classification can be used as support against enemies. Should players obtain damage, their health meter can be entirely regenerated using numerous techniques, such as eating, using medical kits, or calling for paramedics. If players hand over crimes while playing, the game’s law enforcement agencies may be active in response, as indicated by a “wanted” indicator in the head-up display in HUD. On the meter, the displayed stars point out the current wanted level (for instance, at the maximum six-star level, the attempt by law enforcement to put out-of-action players becomes very destructive). Law enforcement officers in GTA 4 Game for PC will hunt for players who leave the sought-after vicinity. The wanted indicator enters a cool-down mode and recedes when players are out of sight from the officers’ line of sight.
GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game Requirements:
- Central Processor Unit: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- CPU Speed required: 1.8 GHz
- RAM Required: 1 GB for Windows XP, 1.5 GB for Windows Vista
- Operating System: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1, XP – Service Pack 3, Windows 7, 8.1
- Video Card required: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
- Sound Card required: Yes
- Free Disk Space required: 16 GB
GTA IV Pc Game ScreenShots
How to Install GTA IV Complete Edition PC Game?
- Download all the parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here“. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right-click on the extracted iso and click “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once Mounted or Extracted, Right-click on the file “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PROPHET” and then “GTAIV” copy all the files and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Grand Theft Auto IV” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
This Setup Includes:
- Grand Theft Auto IV v22.214.171.124.
- Episodes from Liberty City DLC v126.96.36.199.
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Complete Edition IV Pc Game Free Download
File Size: 19.6 GB