Need for Speed Undercover PC Game Download
Need for Speed Undercover PC Game is a racing video game, part of the Need for Speed series. This game was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts (EA). It was released on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, and mobile phone platforms in November 2008. The game was later released on the iOS on April 27, 2009. According to EA, the game has sold over 5.2 million copies on all 8 platforms combined.
Undercover features a new open world map (such as the Midnight Club series) consisting of 109 miles (175 km) of road as well as a big highway system, making it the largest Need for Speed “world” EA has created to date. In the Wii and PS2 versions two boroughs are replicated Need for Speed Most Wanted and place into different places off. These four boroughs make up the city, Tri City (referring to the real life city in Tri-City, Oregon), presumably a city situated on the Gulf Coast or on the California Coast although the city itself heavily resembles Miami. The road system includes four water crossings, going clockwise: the Primary Guy Causeway (Ocean Expressway connecting Sunset Hills to Port Crescent via man-made island), the Vale Causeway (Sunset Hills to Palm Harbor), the North T Causeway (Man-made island to Palm Harbor), as well as the Memorial Tunnel (Port Crescent to Palm Harbor). Undercover also comes with a new highway system that is constant. In previous installments, highways were comparatively small circuits focused within different boroughs. In Undercover, the principal highway circles Tri City, with each one of the four boroughs sharing a piece of the larger circuit. A more realistic shape is given by the highway span that is longer, with gentle curves, long straight regions, rest areas and large interchanges. Lastly, the entire map is open in the start of match, unlike previous episodes where boroughs needed to be unlocked.
The authorities system is similar to both Most Wanted (2005) and Carbon. It runs on the similar bar graph in the underparts of the the screen that goes between the blue “Evade” (shown as green on PS2 and Wii variants), on the proper side, and the reddish “Busted”, on the left side, depending on the player’s speed and closeness to authorities. The “Cooldown” interval after evading pursuing police units returns as well (shown in light blue), along with heat degrees, speedbreaker and pursuit breakers. Additionally similar to Most Desired and Carbon, police vehicles vary from generic city patrol cars to federal pursuit automobiles accompanied by police rhinos (SUVs) and choppers. Unlike previous games, the type of authorities that seem is not completely determined by heat amounts (i.e. high level police can appear at low heat degrees and vice versa) but more on the player’s wheelman level (i.e. progress through the game). At a wheelman amount that is top, federal police will immediately join up with the pursuit, even if the player was at a low heat amount. While some are only utilized by federal authorities common police tactics like road blocks, rolling road blocks, spike strips, and PIT maneuvers are all featured. The other police cars can’t be driven except in a multiplayer game called Cops and Robbers. In the PlayStation 2 and Wii variants, nevertheless, other than in the mentioned mission (in these variations the cop car is a Lamborghini Gallardo – there is no GTR in them), the player earns from Chase Linh three police cars in career mode (Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Porsche 911 GT2) after reaching certain portions of the sport, which can be driven in a “chase down mode”, where the player must arrest a definite variety of racers, earning cash as a reward.
Need for Speed Undercover Pc Game System Requirments
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- CPU Speed: 3.0 GHz for XP/ 3.2GHz for Vista
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM for XP / 1 GB of RAM for VISTA
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or greater) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 128 MB Video card or equivalent, NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ / Intel G45 Express Chipset
- Sound Card: Yes
- DVD-ROM: Yes
- Download the archive from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as a password.
- Now right-click on the iso file that you have extracted just now and click on “Extract here”.
- OR You can also mount iso via daemon tools.
- Once mounted or extracted, Double click on the Setup.exe to install the game.
- Once installed, open the folder named “NFS.no.cd.fix” and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed a game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Need for Speed Undercover” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via file you have just pasted.
Copying files from folder “NFS.no.cd.fix” and pasting into the game directory is necessary. If you don’t do it, When you will start the game, it will give you a “No CD/DVD” error or “Please Insert the Disk” error.
Need for Speed Undercover PC Game Free Download
File Size: 4.3 GB