Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Game Full Version Free Download
Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour PC Game is an adventure-based video game that is an extended version of Command and Conquers Generals. This action video game is developed by EA Loss Angles and published by Electronic Arts. The extended version has been released on the 22nd of September, 2003.
Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour PC Game includes different new abilities as well as units to each side and you will also see the inclusion of a new gaming mode which is known as General’s Challenge. This video game also containing three playable generals have been added to each faction, each with his or her strong point and weaknesses. You may also know that this action video game also covers three new factions which are the high tech USA, the forces of China also included in this version of the game, and the terrorist group GLA as well. It has very fabulous graphics and some challenging missions. As a player, you may also know that the game is not just about uninhabited firing here and there because you need to make strategies for achieving different missions. You can sophistication your brain along with having some fun just because of that.
Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour PC game Screenshots:
System Requirements for C&C Generals PC game:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon.
- CPU Speed: 800 MHz.
- RAM: 128 MB.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (Windows 95 & NT not supported).
- Video Card: 32 MB AGP video card.
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB.
How to install the Game?
- Download and install Ultraiso on your pc first. Download it from here.
- Download the archive from download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Once extracted, Open the extracted folder and right-click on the file named “Generals1.mdf” and Click on “open with” and select Ultraiso.
- Once the file is opened, select all the files inside that folder and right-click, select “Extract to”, give it a location with enough disk space. It will extract the files in that folder you have selected.
- Open the folder in which you extracted the Generals1.mdf files.
- Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator“. The installation of the game will be started immediately.
- Click “Next” when prompted. It will ask for a code on the next screen. Go to the main folder that you downloaded from here. Open the text file named “generals_sn.txt“. Enter any one key out of the many keys given in text file and click “OK“.
- The installation will be started for the game. Just follow up the installer until you get an error saying
“Error 1311. Source file not found“.
- Now you need to go back to the folder with .mdf files (that you downloaded from here).
- Right click on the file named “Generals2.mdf” and open it with Ultraiso.
- Select all files inside that folder and right click, select “extract to” and select the folder where you extracted Generals1.mdf.
- Now come back to the installation wizard and click on the “Retry” button on error popup.
- It will continue the installation. At the end, you will get a prompt message asking you to electronically register. Just click on “Register Later” and click on “OK“.
- Once you have installed that, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Command and Conquer Generals” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via file you have just pasted.
Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour PC Game Free Download
File Size: 2.51 GB