Vampires’ Melody Game Free Download
Vampires’ Melody: One day, the young chieftain Rylan and his mentor went to the mountains to get supplies. Few knew that a violent storm and a hostile group of scouts awaited them. To run after the enemy, Rylan fled into the mountain forest. Soon lightning struck some area and came across a large hole in the tree. Inside, she met a mysterious girl who looked like Sleeping Beauty when she was in deep sleep, but for some reason, everything turned black before waking her up to find out what happened to her.
- Renowned producers design lighting, original theme music and background music from SakuraGame.
- Many branching paths with over ten endings for players to explore
- Full voice of the protagonist
- Excellent original background scenes and high-resolution computer graphics
- Uses Live2D art sprites to create immersive and realistic experiences
- Multiple language support
- A simple and intuitive plot branching system in which the story develops in different ways depending on the choice made.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 or equivalent CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Vampires’ Melody” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.