The St Christophers School Lockdown Free Download
The St Christophers School Lockdown is an adventure set in a prestigious British institute. St. Christopher’s School has been seized by its student body. Roughly two hundred teenagers (and even one primary schooler) have taken their own campus by storm, staging a lock-in protest against severe new financial rulings. Barricaded within the building and facing pressure from the police, the government and the media, the young St Christopher’s crusaders are going to find out how quickly things are going from bad to worse.
The first episode follows Kayleigh, an outsider to St Chris. Due to delicate circumstances involving debt and blackmail, she finds herself seeking refuge within the school. However, she soon comes to realize that she may have been better off outside.
The St Christophers School Lockdown’s plot is inspired by very current and ongoing political events. It uses hand-drawn characters and moody environments in a comic book art style. Along with the basic plot, there are optional side quests and achievements. The gameplay is roughly eight hours with a strikingly original soundtrack by Markus Zierhofer.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Download the game from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded game and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “CRACK” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “THE ST CHRISTOPHERS SCHOOL LOCKDOWN” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
The St Christophers School Lockdown PC Game Free Download
File Size: 1.67 GB