The Solitaire Conspiracy Game Free Download
High stakes, power
Protego, the world’s leading spy agency, was destroyed. Only one person can use C.A.R.D.S to take control of dispersed Protego spy squads and save the world.
Guided by Jim Ratio (Greg Miller), the only remaining Protego analyst, you must master each team’s unique abilities in a tactical solitaire game you’ve never played before. Take your team home in an engaging story that cannot be trusted by anyone. Stay calm in the world of AI spies and cyber operators.
When you regain control of Protego, play non-stop in Skirmish or test your skills in Countdown Mode, a survival mode that will test your understanding of the game’s incredible tactical depth.
Is this solitaire?
Yeah. Solitaire Conspiracy is inspired by a variation of Streets and Alley Solitaire, but some minor changes and more team-based capabilities have been added. Campaign and Skirmish (choose your own outfit and skills) are personalized events that fit your schedule. Countdown mode is where you can test your skills with fine abilities against the hours of the clock. This game can be played forever.
- Beautiful original character images and atmospheric designs put you right at the heart of your own cyberpunk conspiracy.
- Three modes make this Bithell Short even better! The campaign introduces a rich story and game mechanics. The countdown tests your wave of endurance consisting of a series of unique decks, and Skirmish provides an endless playground where you can enjoy unlocked teams.
- Your adventure soundtrack is provided by John Everist (Battletech, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Shadowrun: Dragonfall).
- No improved Solitaire game would be complete without the full FMV cutscenes featuring Greg Miller and Inel
- Tomlinson in the original story from the team behind Thomas Was Alone, Volume, Subsurface Circular, and John Wick Hex.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“The Solitaire Conspiracy” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
The Solitaire Conspiracy PC Game Free Download
File Size: 797 MB