The Room Three PC Game Free Download-PLAZA
PC game The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle solving game play of its previous ones. But expanding the world for the players to explore. In this game, you will find yourself lost in some far away island where you must draw upon all of your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials conceived by some mysterious figure known as “The Craftsman”.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 1024MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Download the game from download links given below.
- Right-click on the file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PLAZA” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed a game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“The Room Three” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
The Room Three PC Game Cracked by PLAZA Free Download
File Size: 2.38 GB