SolSeraph PC Game [MULTi6] Free Download – HOODLUM
SolSeraph reinvents the classics with its retro-inspired tower defense and action platforming gameplay!
You hold the key to civilization as the protector of humanity. Build your towns and fortify them with defensive fortifications to keep them safe from the continual threat of monsters, then enter their lairs armed with swords and spells to permanently wipe them out. Discover floating islands, historical caverns, and disappeared cities. You own the whole globe!
SolSeraph is a game that blends action with a strategy for a rich and distinctive gameplay experience that is evocative of the 16-bit era. It is brought to you by the ACE Team, the developers of Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash.
- Restore Humanity Back to Prosperity – Carefully guide each tribe from the clouds above to help them increase their territory and clear the gloomy fog that covers their lands. The game balances side-scrolling action and top-down strategy components. You must assume the role of Helios to face the monsters directly after the hiding places of each beast have been revealed.
- Take the Fight to the Enemy – Equipped with his sword, shield, and magical archery, Helios will need to face a variety of foes on his road to meeting the Younger God who rules them, including goblins, beast men, bat riders, and more. Helios will acquire additional magical abilities, such as healing herbs and ice shards, after defeating these difficult adversaries.
- Protect the Homeland: Assist each tribe in deciding how to create their community by using a variety of units, such as homes and farms to accommodate the expanding population or warrior barracks and archer towers to fortify their defenses against waves of monster attacks.
- Help from the Highest Powers: The opening song to SolSeraph was written by Yuzo Koshiro, the legendary composer of numerous iconic video game soundtracks. The captivating story of the game has also been crafted by renowned author Jonas Kyrazes (The Talos Principle, The Sea Will Claim Everything).
System Requirements for SolSeraph:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB hard disk space available
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“SolSeraph” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
SolSeraph PC Game [MULTi6] Cracked by HOODLUM Free Download
File Size: 1.62 GB