Rugby 15 PC Game Free Download
Rugby 15 PC Game is an incredible rugby union video game which is developed by HB Studios and published Big Ben Interactive and Maximum Family Games. Rugby 15 PC Game is based on sports which was released worldwide on 23rd of January, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Rugby 15 PC Game is sports based video game and as a player you have to also well know that will be conceivable to you a separate match with up to four local controllers. For easy to you a play in any of the licensed competitions or a practice created competition. This rugby video game does not feature a player and team customization mode or a career mode. As a player you have to also well know that there is no online mode will occur in the game. In this video game the basics of the game to improve for future editions which may perhaps include an online mode. While playing this video game you will see that there are many teams which you can play as you want. A player should also well know that only all the teams are completely licensed. This video game containing wonderful graphics which looks real.
Rugby 15 PC Game Screenshots:
System Requirements for Rugby 15 PC Game:
- CPU: Intel™ Core i5 or equivalent.
- OS: Windows® Vista, 7, 8.1, 10.
- Ram: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVidia® GeForce 660 or AMD® Radeon™ 7850 with 2GB video memory.
- Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Rugby 15 PC Game Installation Instructions:
- Download the game archive from link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- WinRAR is needed to install to do it.
- Now, right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just inside My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install directx from there on your PC.
- When it gets installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “SKIDROW” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Rugby 15” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the “Launcher.exe” and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
- Enjoy 🙂
Rugby 15 PC Game 2016 Full Version Free Download
File Size: 1.6 GB