Project IGI 1 Download – I’m Going In 1 PC Game Full Free Download
IGI 1 PC Game (issued in Europe simply I.G.I. Project) is a set of tactical studies in the first person developed by the inner loop, published December 15, 2000, Eidos Interactive. Released the game received mixed reviews due to some shortcomings, such as poorly timed A. I., lack of mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer options. But there was praise for the excellent sound design and graphics, in part through the use of its own game engine, previously used the inner loop of the Joint Strike Fighter.
IGI 1 GamePlay:
The main character to help Jones Anya penetrates to the bottom of JachPriboi to catch and extract information stolen warhead. Although JachPriboi made Jones a helicopter, the helicopter is shot Ekk. Russia takes Priboi and Jones devices. Jones then cleared and the border to find his team. Then in igi game, the train pulls Priboi and takes him to an interrogation. If Ekk’s participation leaves his stick and finds a nuclear weapon. EKK is fleeing his first meeting with Jones, but Jones found killed after his second retirement as well.
Missions in I.G.I 1 Game:
Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In has 14 missions.
- SAM Base
- Military Airbase
- Radar Base
- Get Priboi
- Border Crossing
- Missile Trainyard
- Defend Priboi
- Eagle’s Nest I
- Eagle’s Nest II
- Nuclear Infiltration
- Finding The Bomb
Project IGI 1 System Requirements:
- Minimum CPU: Minimum of Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor is required
- Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor is good to use
- Minimum RAM: 128MB of RAM
- Recommended RAM: 512MB of RAM
- Minimum GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card is the minimal requirement
- Recommended GPU: 64MB 3D Accelerated Video Card will be good.
- Minimum DX: DirectX 8.1 is required
- Recommended DX: DirectX 8.1
- Recommended OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Minimum Storage: 1.9GB of Hard Disk Space is minimum
- Minimum Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card
- Minimum ODD: 8X CD-ROM Drive is essential
- Recommended ODD: 32X CD-ROM Drive will be good
- Minimum Network: 56Kbps modem (Modem play) is required
- Recommended Network: 512Kbps Modem for Hosting will be good
IGI 1 GamePlay Screenshots:
How to Install Project IGI 1:
- Download the archive from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as a password.
- Once extracted, Double click on the Setup.exe to install the game.
- Once installed, copy the file named “config.qvm” and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Project IGI” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via the game icon.
File Size: 154 MB