Progressbar95 Game Free Download
Progressbar95 is a unique nostalgic game. Converts old GUI elements like panels, buttons and icons to game elements! Fight against virtual office assistants, calculators, annoying pop-ups and visual glitches that drive you crazy. You must complete the progress bar to win. Move the progress bar with your mouse to get updates, fill up faster, earn points, make your virtual computer faster and more powerful! It looks simple at first. But dealing with this can be more difficult. Powerful retro time killer.
The game includes dozens of systems (skins), each with a unique design and mechanics. You can have something very modern like Progressbar 1X or a very old style PB DOS text frontend.
- Lots of secrets and Easter eggs for players to look for.
- DOS-based embedded text adventure.
- Original and creative game modes.
- Powerful upgrade system turns your 386 PC into a supercomputer!
- Original soundtrack from Gemfire, including PC speakers and MIDI mixes.
- About 20 systems to unlock (from PB-DOS Shell to Progress Bar 1X).
- A digital pet in the form of a tray that you need to feed to receive bonuses.
- Simple and addictive game.
- Achievements and missions.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Progressbar95” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Progressbar95 PC Game Free Download
File Size: 75.1 MB