My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game Free Download – CODEX
Welcome back to the enchanting town of Portia with My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game. You are going to start a new life this time around and restore the workshop your Pa worked so hard to build and bring it back to its former glory. To do that, you need to fulfill commissions, raise animals, grow crops, and befriend the peculiar inhabitants of the post-apocalyptic land that surrounds you.
To assist you in this work, you have your Pa’s old handbook and the workbench. You need to give all you got to make your workshop the number one in Portia. While working in your shop, you must also help the locals rebuild the town. Working through all that, you will eventually uncover the secrets that have been locked away for some time.
- BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP: Make your pa’s run-down workshop the best in Portia by remodeling it! As you complete daily commissions and villager requests, gather materials and craft your way into the hearts of the neighborhood.
- RUN YOUR OWN FARM: Grow your crops, take care of your animals, and turn the barren forest that surrounds your workshop into a charming small farm! By letting you use planting boxes and semi-automatic watering systems, My Time at Portia takes a new approach to farming. You could even ride your llama or horse around the town!
- USE YOUR CREATIVITY TO MAKE YOUR HOME! Apply your unique touch with an interesting selection of furniture, accessories, and workshop additions that can be made. Each piece will provide your character stat bonuses and a fantastic appearance!
- Join the incredible community that Portia has created! filled with a colorful cast of enduring characters, each with a bright personality, a busy schedule, and fascinating tales. Make sure you take the time to get to know them all because they all go to work, eat at restaurants for supper, exercise, and connect in various fascinating ways. Who knows, perhaps love is in the air.
- Explore and fight your way through Portia’s dungeons and ancient ruins. Grab your pickaxe and Relic Scanner and start mining for materials and historical riches. Ensure you have a weapon because tons of terrifying enemies and deadly bosses stand in the way of that priceless treasure!
- SKILL UP: Develop a wide range of talents to help you in your travels as you level up your character. Choose whether to improve your crafting, fighting, or social skills depending on your preferred style of play.
- My Time at Portia has something for everyone, and there’s more! You can discover and explore new areas, participate in ongoing in-game festivals, and engage in various other activities. Why not practice your cooking techniques and prepare some delectable food? Attempt one of the several mini-games. Or how about just relaxing and going fishing for the day? You have a choice!
- OS: Windows 7+ / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor
- Storage: 5 GB hard disk space available
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 5770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 10
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor
- Storage: 10 GB hard disk space available
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Download all parts from download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “My Time at Porta” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“My Time At Portia v2.0” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game [MULTi7] Cracked by CODEX Free Download
File Size: 4.67 GB