My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game Free Download – CODEX
Welcome back to the enchanting town of Portia with My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game. You are going to start a new life this time around and restore your the workshop your Pa worked so hard to build and bring it back to its former glory. To do that you need to fulfil commissions, raise animals, grow crops, and befriend the peculiar inhabitants of the post-apocalyptic land that surrounds you.
To assist you in this work, you have the old handbook of your Pa along with the workbench. You need to give all you got to make your workshop the number one in Portia. While working on your shop you must also help the locals in rebuilding the town as well. Working through all that you will eventually uncover the secrets that have been locked away for some time.
- OS: Windows 7+ / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor
- Storage: 5 GB hard disk space available
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 5770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 10
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor
- Storage: 10 GB hard disk space available
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Download all parts from download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “My Time at Porta” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“My Time At Portia v2.0” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
My Time At Portia v2.0 PC Game [MULTi7] Cracked by CODEX Free Download
File Size: 4.67 GB