Fireworks Mania – An Explosive Simulator Game Free Download
FIREWORKS MANIA is an explosive simulator game in which you can play with fireworks.
In various low poly environments, you can go crazy with all the fireworks you want.
Although the game was created to be a casual game where players just have fun for a little while, the game can easily entertain creative players for hours while putting on a fireworks show or exploring the environments in search of things to explore.
No two game sessions are the same, as the game relies heavily on physics, resulting in a different outcome each time. This often leads to fun times, when things don’t go as planned.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5-2550k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Pretty boring without
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: I5-4690k
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Still pretty boring without
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Fireworks Mania – An Explosive Simulator” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.