Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition PC Game [MULTi5] Free Download – GOG
The conflicts of the past have long since vanished into tales when the Shadow Wars devastated Keldonia and the realm of Aer three hundred years ago.
Fighting continuously with one another and robbing the wealthier Borderland cities, Clans of Barbarian warriors have eked out an existence in the harsh northern environment of the Highlands of Fareach. The Borderland Clans requested assistance from the Empire, a potent realm in control of the area spanning from the Scarlett Mountains to the Cynehelm Valley and the Hoarwood, after becoming weary of these relentless assaults. In the battle of Wyrm’s Pass, the Western Imperial Legion—sent to confront the highland raiders—killed High King Brendan with the aid of the Borderland clans Iseal and Machar.
In exchange for peace, a pact was formed prohibiting any tribe from entering the Borderlands. Since that time, there hasn’t been a High King to bring the Clans together, and they have started fighting and raiding one another.
Your clan has been under the leadership of renowned fighter Falir One-Eye during these difficult times. You are his son and the chosen heir, and you are eager to impress both your father and the Clan Council.
The 90s strategy game classic has been reimagined in Fantasy General II: Invasion! On the war-torn land of Keldonia, battle lines are drawn once more as a new generation of commanders pit their bravery and strategies against one another. Fantasy wargaming has returned!
Turn-based combat is the focus of Fantasy General II, continuing the previous game’s legacy. Over 75 various unit types, including strong heroes, are under your command. Make a plan, carry it out, and defeat your foe to establish your reputation as a brutal war leader. Take into account topography, weapons and armor, magical effects, morale, and the balance of troops.
You will need to make decisions and build your army as you engage in a fight after the battle. Even the most inexperienced recruits can become champions with adequate experience and training given to the new clan members. But take care: sometimes expensive wins might be worse than a loss. Battle-tested units lose their advancement and experience when they are destroyed. Each unit has its own unique set of skills, weapons, and armor. They may also be improved with gold and other resources that you must take from your foe in exchange for magic artifacts you acquire during combat.
a union of independent hill country tribes that will struggle tenaciously to maintain their independence. Axemen, berserkers, spear maidens, trolls, and shamans can be called upon, as well as powerful elementals and ancestral spirits. Mercenaries ranging from centaurs to longbowmen can also be hired.
the most potent place on Aer’s surface.
Fight harpies, lizard people, and enormous dragons on your journey, or take on the powerful Legions of the Empire and their magical creations, such as golems and dragon cannons, as well as the undead hordes they summon.
The world is beautiful and full of wonders in Aer. To the Borderlands with their fertile river valleys and deep woods where witches and monsters still roam freely; from the Sunken Land, submerged through a great Cataclysm and filled with treacherous swamp and Lizardfolk; to the refined and temperate Empire to the South, home to wondrous cities and constructed on the labour of undead. You’ll fight on a variety of various battlefields over your campaign, which will necessitate varying army strategies.
System Requirements for Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition:
- System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.5Ghz Intel Core I2xxx or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 graphics card with dedicated 2 GB video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB hard disk space available
- Other: 1366×768 min resolution
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition PC Game [MULTi5] Cracked by Free Download
File Size: 1.51 GB