Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PC Game Highly Compressed Repack Free Download – CODEX
Companies: Vicarious Visions, Activision
Original Size: 25.1 GB
Crash Bandicoot, your favorite marsupial, is finally back! He’s ready-to-dance with the N in his enhanced and entranced condition. Here comes the chance for you to experience Crash Bandicoot in the way like never before. Spin, wump, jump and repeat as you make your way through the epic adventures and challenges through the 3 games with which it all started, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. Go through all the favorite Crash moments of yours in their glory of fully-remastered graphics with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PC Game!
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Previously unfinished and unreleased, experiencing the notorious Stormy Ascent level will prove to be a challenge for even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Have you got what is needed to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, moving platforms, flying birds and iron spikes?
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Step into the first-ever NEW level developed for the gameplay of original trilogy in almost 20 years. Getting its inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” which is the part of the first Crash Bandicoot game. This level features several puzzles that are taken from the original level, the only change being the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. Experience an entirely new level of difficulty as you destroy robots, dodge rockets and leaps lasers while going up a massive futuristic skyscraper.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Download all parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “CODEX” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PC Game Highly Compressed Small Size Repack Splitted Parts Cracked by CODEX Free Download
File Size: 25.1 GB