Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom Game Free Download
Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom: Muspelheim is also called “the kingdom of the sand”. The son of Blacksmith named Volker always wanted to be an adventurer, but with the goal of becoming a court blacksmith, he became an adventurer!
Go on an adventure into the dungeon, collect and loot monsters to get materials, then craft high-quality equipment. Decide whether to equip equipment or display and sell in stores. Find other party members in your guild, progress through the story, and fulfil requests to receive rewards. There are 14 classes, faith choices, and passive skills that offer free character customization!
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB VRAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: This app features keyboard controls and partial controller support with the Xbox controller. Mouse/touch screen are not supported.
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.