Project IGI 1 Download – I’m Going In 1 PC Game Full Free Download
IGI 1 PC Game (just I.G.I. Project in Europe) is a set of first-person tactical studies made by the inner loop and released on December 15, 2000, by Eidos Interactive. When it was released, the game received mixed reviews due to flaws such as poorly timed A.I., a lack of a mid-game save option, and a lack of multiplayer options. However, there was praise for the excellent sound design and graphics, which were made possible in part by the use of its own game engine, which had previously been used in the inner loop of the Joint Strike Fighter.
IGI 1 GamePlay:
The main character who will assist Jones Anya goes to the bottom of JachPriboi to catch a stolen warhead and get information from it. Despite the fact that JachPriboi built Jones a helicopter, the helicopter is shot by Ekk. Russia confiscates the Priboi and Jones devices. Jones then crossed the border to rejoin his team. The train then pulls Priboi and takes him to an interrogation in the igi game. If Ekk abandons his stick and discovers a nuclear weapon. EKK is fleeing his first meeting with Jones, but Jones is also found dead after his second retirement.
Also try No-brainer Heroes PC Game
Missions in I.G.I 1 Game:
Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In has 14 missions.
- SAM Base
- Military Airbase
- Radar Base
- Get Priboi
- Border Crossing
- Missile Trainyard
- Defend Priboi
- Eagle’s Nest I
- Eagle’s Nest II
- Nuclear Infiltration
- Finding The Bomb
Project IGI 1 System Requirements:
- Minimum CPU: Minimum of Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor is required
- Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor is good to use
- Minimum RAM: 128MB of RAM
- Recommended RAM: 512MB of RAM
- Minimum GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card is the minimal requirement
- Recommended GPU: 64MB 3D Accelerated Video Card will be good.
- Minimum DX: DirectX 8.1 is required
- Recommended DX: DirectX 8.1
- Recommended OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Minimum Storage: 1.9GB of Hard Disk Space is minimum
- Minimum Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card
- Minimum ODD: 8X CD-ROM Drive is essential
- Recommended ODD: 32X CD-ROM Drive will be good
- Minimum Network: 56Kbps modem (Modem play) is required
- Recommended Network: 512Kbps Modem for Hosting will be good
IGI 1 GamePlay Screenshots:
How to Install Project IGI 1:
- Download the archive from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as a password.
- Once extracted, Double click on the Setup.exe to install the game.
- Once installed, copy the file named “config.qvm” and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > Project IGI” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via the game icon.
File Size: 154 MB