Phoenix Point PC Game [MULTi8] Free Download – HOODLUM
Phoenix Point PC Game puts the player in the middle of a desperate battle and takes the land behind the changing alien threat. With a regular turn-based battle with process maps and global resource management, Phoenix Point offers unlimited reproduction and violent challenges.
Following a global environmental catastrophe, the Pandoravirus emerged and began to reshape creatures, including humans, into frightening mutations. Most of human civilization disappeared because the virus could not be stopped.
Only a small enclosure remains, separated from authorities and vast landscapes. The Phoenix Project, an ancient safeguard against world disaster, is the only hope for humanity to unite and restore the earth.
Drive the Phoenix project from the base of Phoenix Point. All you have to do is research and develop new technologies and technologies, design their operations, form alliances for land consolidation, or destroy your opponents. It is up to you to save the planet and rebuild civilization, but the alien threat may be greater than you can see.
System Requirements for Phoenix Point:
- OS: Windows 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X3
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
- DirectX: DX11
- OS: 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3GHz / AMD FX series 3.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon R9 390X
- DirectX: DX11
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Phoenix Point” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Phoenix Point PC Game [MULTi8] Cracked by HOODLUM Free Download
File Size: 13.23 GB