Phoenix Point PC Game [MULTi8] Free Download – HOODLUM
Phoenix Point is the acclaimed strategy game from the creator of X-COM, now with Steam Workshop support!
The Earth has been overrun. A mutating, alien menace threatens the last remnants of mankind. Only the Phoenix Project, a secret organization of the best minds and bravest soldiers left on earth, can repel the invasion and reverse the inevitable. The Phoenix Project looks to you for leadership. Research and develop new technologies, explore a ravaged globe, build your bases, manage resources, and dominate the battlefield.
Just remember: you’re not alone out there. Factions, including the corporatist New Jericho, the indecisive Synedrion, the passionate Disciples of Anu, and a variety of offshoot subfractions, have their values, goals, and view of the Pandora. Work with these factions via Phoenix Point’s diplomacy system, use deception to steal what you need from them, or simply crush all around you with military might. No matter what you choose, victory won’t be easy.
Phoenix Point Features:
- Tons of Content: Over two years of updates, upgrades, fixes, and new content suggested by our community, including Steam Workshop support for subscribing and enabling mods, tweaking existing mods, and setting up your game the way you want to play. Try our example ‘Custom Campaign’ mod to set up new unique campaigns.
- Mutating Alien Menace: Face down an ever-changing alien threat that adapts to your tactics and offers no respite even as your team becomes more powerful and technologically advanced.
- Uncover the Secrets of the Pandoravirus: Engage with a complex narrative, complete with multiple endings that the player can only uncover via several playthroughs. Explore, research, and discover a secret history as you learn about the origins of the mutants, the Pandoravirus, and Phoenix Point.
- Manage Diplomatic Relations: The Phoenix Project is not the only organization trying to reclaim the Earth. The militaristic New Jericho, the mystical Disciples of Anu, and the technophiles of Synedrion all offer unique rewards for cooperation and threats of the opposition. It is up to you to decide how or even if, to deal with them.
- Take Aim on the Battlefield: In addition to equipping and commanding units, Phoenix Point lets you take direct control of your soldier’s shots in combat with a unique free-aiming system. Target enemy weakspots, weapons, and valuables, or just go for center mass.
- Next-Gen Tech with Classic Pedigree: Phoenix Point was designed by Julian Gollop, the creator of the X-COM series, in the 1990s. Integrating the core ethos of X-COM while updating the visuals, technology, and systems to modern standards have made Phoenix Point best-in-class.
System Requirements for Phoenix Point:
- OS: Windows 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X3
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
- DirectX: DX11
- OS: 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3GHz / AMD FX series 3.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon R9 390X
- DirectX: DX11
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Phoenix Point” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Phoenix Point PC Game [MULTi8] Cracked by HOODLUM Free Download
File Size: 13.23 GB