Ministry of Broadcast PC Game Free Download-PLAZA
A country divided by the wall. To cross it and reach your family, you must compete and win a TV program broadcast by the system.
Ministry of Broadcast is a single-player cinematic platform based on the narration that blends Orwell’s 1984 with modern reality TV. Filled with black humour, sarcastic jokes, and general absurdity of the system.
The wall appears to have been built overnight, dividing the country into two countries and a man from his family. To see them again, our red-haired hero decided to become a contender for “The Wall Show”, a TV show organized by the system that gives contestants a chance to escape from freedom on the other side. However, as you pass by the camp, our competitor soon realizes exactly how the system and display work. The promise of freedom is not exactly what it looks like.
- Movie platforms: running, jumping, crashing, climbing every field as the story unfolds around you. Much of the story is revealed through smoothly integrated animation sequences in the environment or national technical committees that cut across fragments of dialogue as you dive and dodge around you.
- Environmental HUD: Instead of having a screen full of nested indicators and HP bars and reducing them, any information the operator needs is merged into the environment. Suggestions and clues are mixed with game art, meticulous and meticulous, players will need good observation if they want to survive in every Arena without breaking their legs.
- Solve puzzles: use your wits and sometimes a hint of cruelty to advance through the sand. You will have to interact with the environment itself to solve most puzzles: use the protagonist’s motive to move the platforms, move the lever from time to time, and sometimes, you will have to sacrifice the NPC or two to cross a special pointed pit.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.2Ghz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Ministry of Broadcast” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Ministry of Broadcast PC Game Cracked by PLAZA Free Download
File Size: 1 GB