Ministry of Broadcast PC Game Free Download-PLAZA
The wall divides a country. To cross it and reach your family, you must compete in and win a system-broadcast TV programme.
Ministry of Broadcast is a single-player cinematic platform that combines Orwell’s 1984 with modern reality television. Filled with black humour, sarcastic jokes, and general system absurdity.
The wall appears to have been constructed overnight, separating the country into two countries and separating a man from his family. To see them again, our redheaded hero decided to enter “The Wall Show,” a TV show organised by the system that allows contestants to escape to freedom on the other side. However, as you pass by the camp, our opponent quickly realises how the system and display work. The promise of liberty is not exactly what it appears to be.
Also try Vampire Fall: Origins
- Running, jumping, crashing, and climbing every field as the story unfolds around you. Much of the plot is revealed through seamlessly integrated animation sequences in the environment or national technical committees that cut across dialogue fragments as you dive and dodge around you.
- Environmental HUD: Instead of reducing the number of nested indicators and HP bars on the screen, any information required by the operator is merged into the environment. Suggestions and clues are mixed with game art, meticulous and meticulous, and players will need good observation skills if they want to survive in each Arena without breaking their legs.
- Solve puzzles: advance through the sand by using your wits and, occasionally, a dash of cruelty. To solve most puzzles, you will have to interact with the environment itself: use the protagonist’s motive to move the platforms, occasionally move the lever, and sometimes sacrifice an NPC or two to cross a special pointed pit.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.2Ghz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Ministry of Broadcast” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Ministry of Broadcast PC Game Cracked by PLAZA Free Download
File Size: 1 GB