Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest + SpearHead + Breakthrough
Medal of Honor Allied Assault PC Game is a 2002 first-person shooter video game. This game is developed by 2015, Inc. Published by EA Games. This game was made for Microsoft Windows. The release was on January 22, 2002, in North America and on February 15, 2002, in Europe. A Mac OS X version was also released in August 2002. An incomplete Linux version was also released in 2004. Allied Assault Version is the third game in the Medal of Honor series. It’s the very first match in the set for Microsoft Windows, and the only game in the series with expansion packs. In the spring of 2014. You can also download Medal of Honor Airborne.
In the match, the player takes on the role of Lt. Mike Powell of the United States Army Rangers who works for the OSS. Single-player missions comprise attacking German bases in Algiers and Norway, storming Omaha Beach on D-Day, and saving comrades. The game’s degrees tend to be compared to Steven Spielberg’s 1998 movie Saving Private Ryan; many of the levels are direct quotations of the scenery (or even complete sequences as in the Omaha Beach mission) in the movie. Omaha Beach was recreated in Medal of Honor: Frontline for consoles.
Once a game server and type is chosen the match starts in viewer mode as well as the player can choose between joining the allies or the axis then select the set of weapons. The game utilizing a point system, adding points for the number of rounds and kills, deducting points of death points for suicides, and summation killed.
Multiplayer comprises four different ways. Deathmatch in which every player has to kill everyone else and get the highest score, Team Deathmatch when a team needs to kill other teams and get the maximum score, Round Based which is similar in gameplay to Deathmatch but counts the rounds instead of the score and “Objective” style in which a player must win the most rounds by finishing assignments.
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Pc Game System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 3 or Athlon equivalent
- CPU Speed: 500 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB RAM required for Windows 2000 or XP
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Video Card: 16 MB OpenGL capable video card (NVIDIA TNT+ / ATI Rage 128/Radeon+)
- DirectX version: 0a (Included)
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- CD-ROM: 8x CD/DVD-ROM. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, and virtual drives.
- Download the game from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
The main game and expansions are updated to the latest versions. You do not need any Crack. It is an unprotected version, Just install and play.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Spearhead & Breakthrough.
Medal of Honor Allied Assault PC Game + War Chest + Spearhead + Breakthrough Free Download
File Size: 3.25 GB