Halo 3: ODST Game Free Download
Halo 3: ODST is coming to PC as the next episode of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Experience the events before Halo 3, now optimized for PC, through the eyes of the Orbital Marines (ODST) as they return to a familiar place and attempt to uncover the motives behind the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa. Use stealth and precision to avoid the dangers of a Covenant invasion in an exciting new battleground set in an isolated and vulnerable Halo universe.
- Settings / PC Optimization: Halo 3: ODST is now optimized for PC and looks better than ever with resolutions up to 4K UHD and 60+ FPS. * Other native PC customizations include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultra-wide support, the field of view customization and more.
- Theatre: Use Theater to capture your favourite Halo moments and share them with the community.
- Firefighter: ODST Firefight makes its first appearance in the Master Chief Collection! Firefight now runs on private servers and supports 4-player co-op and offers both online matchmaking and new custom game modes. Fight between waves of Covenant invaders to save the city of New Mombasa across 10 ancient maps.
Campaign: Beat a new chapter in the Halo saga and experience 11 unforgettable missions.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-975 | AMD A12-9800 APU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 | Radeon R7 Graphics
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS on performance settings at 1920×1080
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >Halo 3: ODST ” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
Halo 3: ODST PC Game Free Download
File Size: 12.2 GB