Prototype 1 PC Game Info:
Prototype 1 PC Game (stylized as [PROTOTYPE]) is a 2009 open world action-adventure computer game developed by Radical amusement and published by Activision. The game was released in North America on june 9, 2009, and in southwestern components of North America furthermore as oceania on june 10, and was released in Europe on june 12. Versions for PlayStation four and Xbox One were released on July 14, 2015 aboard the sequel as prototype Biohazard Bundle. Separate versions of the games became accessible on August 12, 2015.
Set in Manhattan, the game follows a strong yet amnesiac shapeshifter named Alex Mercer who should stop a plague of Blacklight, a plague that mutates people into hideous violent monsters. throughout his quest, Alex tries to uncover his past while additionally coming into conflict with both the USA military and a black operations force called Blackwatch. Parallel to the game’s plot line is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style computer game giving the player freedom to wander Manhattan.
Prototype 1 PC Game Gameplay
Alex’s primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, ever-changing his body into anyone. Going hand-in-hand with this power is his ability to “consume” others, engrossing them entirely. This method permits Alex to quickly regain health by absorbing the biomass of his enemies. This additionally permits him to take on the forms of the human enemies he absorbs, thereby permitting the player to move about the enemy collectively of them. The disguise will only last as long as Alex remains invisible. Alex has unbelievable physical strength, and will kill most humans in a very single punch. He can perform numerous melee attacks without shapeshifting, furthermore as more gymnastic moves like air combos, sliding along the ground using any humanoid enemy’s body, and a high-speed rolling projectile attack.
Alex can also transform components of his body into a range of martial implements acquired over the course of the game, either as purchased upgrades or being given them. Offensive powers include the big and powerful Blade arm, quick razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt massive spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments his strength, and also the slow however powerful Hammerfists. Defensive choices include a large shield on Alex’s left arm for block flight attacks that has to regenerate after excessive injury, and full armor that exchanges agility and speed for toughness in close combat; both will permit Alex to struggle through most obstacles when active.
Other Search Terms
You can also find this game in google by Prototype 1 PC Game Free Download, Prototype 1 Free download full version for pc, Prototype 1 Download free full version, Prototype 1 Direct download link keywords.
Prototype 1 PC Game Screenshots
System Requirements For Prototype 1 PC Game:
- Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® nine.0c or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- Video Card: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card needed – 100 percent DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model three support*
- Processor: Pentium(R) Intel Core® 2 duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or higher
- RAM: one GB of RAM for Windows ® XP / 2 GB Windows ® vista systems
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap space.)
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0 –compliant sound card
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM
- 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
- 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible 4X DVD-ROM drive or higher (600
- K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
- Supported Chipsets for Windows(R) XP and vista
- All NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7800 256 MB and higher chipsets
- All ATI® Radeon™ X1800 256 MB and higher chipsets
Prototype 1 PC Game Free Download